The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode #3: Shorthanded
From the stories on the ice to those that play out in the standings and everything in-between, The Holy GrAHL has it covered.
Welcome to The Holy GrAHL, Field Pass Hockey’s newest podcast.
Here at The Holy GrAHL, hosts Andrew Rinaldi, Deana Weinheimer, and Jeremy Paul and focus on all things American Hockey League. From the stories on the ice to those that play out in the standings and everything in-between, The Holy GrAHL has it covered.
On the third episode of The Holy GrAHL, the crew is a bit shorthanded without Zack Power, but they will still get you ready for the week ahead in the AHL. From news to looking ahead at the following week’s worth of games, The Holy GrAHL has it all.
- First, TW/CW for SA. We discuss the Jenner & Block investigation findings surrounding John Doe and the Chicago Blackhawks. This episode was recorded on Tuesday evening. so the discussion was based on the information available at that time. While we do not go into detail about the findings or allegations, we recognize this could be difficult for some to listen to. If you would like to skip this section, please feel free to jump ahead to 10:40 in the podcast. At the bottom of this post, we have included a few resources for victims in the United States and Canada.
- The American Hockey League Hall of Fame class of 2022 has been announced. The crew discusses the picks.
- Then, they go over the biggest news of the past week, including some comebacks (failed and successful), a franchise record, and a fight between Lehigh Valley and Hartford.
- The three play Swipe Left or Swipe Right. Does Deana actually use her super like or will Andrew’s and Jeremy’s takes fall flat?
- There’s a lot of movement on the scoring races and standings boards. They discuss who moved up, who moved down, and which teams need to get going.
- To finish up the show, the hosts make their pick on the game of the week.
- Jeremy takes a turn in the bonus round. Does someone have a streak of perfect picks? You may be surprised!
The Holy GrAHL, Field Pass Hockey’s flagship American Hockey League Podcast. Each week, we look into the biggest stories out of the AHL, its players, and their teams.
In the United States
Hotline: 1 (800) 656-4673
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone and online chat.
Hotline: 1 (800) 950 – 6264
Email: [email protected]
Available Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Visit Canadian Association of Sexual Assault Centres to find a rape crisis or women’s centre in your province.
Kids and teens can visit Kids Help Phone or call 1‑800‑668‑6868 to talk to a counsellor.
- PHOTOS: Springfield Thunderbirds vs. Chicago Wolves – 06/19/2022
- Kochetkov Blanks T-Birds, Wolves Take Series Lead
- MacArthur Named Head Coach of Thunder
- Coachella Valley Firebirds Coaching Staff Takes Shape
- Chicago Evens Calder Cup Finals With Early Onslaught
- Springfield Rallies For Game One OT Win
- 21 Impressive 2022 Calder Cup Finals Facts to Impress Your Friends
- The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode 35: Calder Cup Finals Kickoff
- Calder Cup Finals Preview: Chicago vs. Springfield
- Springfield Advances to Calder Cup Finals