The Holy GrAHL Podcast Episode #5 – We’re Going to Coachella!
Welcome to The Holy GrAHL, Field Pass Hockey’s newest podcast.
Here at The Holy GrAHL, hosts Andrew Rinaldi, Deana Weinheimer, Jeremy Paul, and Zack Power focus on all the stories around the American Hockey League. From the ones on the ice to those that play out in the standings and everything in-between, The Holy GrAHL has it covered.
On the fifth episode of The Holy GrAHL, the crew gets you ready for the week ahead in the AHL. From news to looking ahead at the following week’s worth of games, The Holy GrAHL has it all.
- First, TW/CW for SA. We discuss the allegations and pending lawsuit against the Pittsburgh Penguins organization and the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins, along with several individuals. This episode was recorded on Tuesday evening, so the discussion was based on the information available at that time. While we do not go into explicit detail on the allegations, we fully recognize this could be difficult for some to listen to. If you would like to skip this section, please feel free to jump ahead to 5:44 in the podcast. At the bottom of this post, we have included a few resources for victims in the United States and Canada.
- Next, the hosts go over the biggest news of the past week, including Peyton Krebs making his debut for the Rochester Americans, Martin Frk‘s incredible week, Lukas Reichel‘s performance against Manitoba, and the announcement of the newest team on the block – the Coachella Valley Firebirds.
- Oof of the Week – we are looking at you, Utica.
- The three then play Swipe Left or Swipe Right – there may even be a super like involved this week!
- There’s quite a bit of movement on the scoring races and standings boards. They discuss who moved up, who moved down, and which teams need to get going.
- To finish up the show, the hosts make their pick on the game of the week.
- Jeremy wraps up the show with this week’s bonus round – can you name artists that performed at the last Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival? We throw it back to 2019!
The Holy GrAHL, Field Pass Hockey’s flagship American Hockey League Podcast. Each week, we look into the biggest stories out of the AHL, its players, and their teams.
In the United States
Hotline: 1 (800) 656-4673
Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via phone and online chat.
Hotline: 1 (800) 950 – 6264
Email: [email protected]
Available Monday through Friday, 10:00 am to 6:00 pm Eastern Standard Time.
Visit Canadian Association of Sexual Assault Centres to find a rape crisis or women’s centre in your province.
Kids and teens can visit Kids Help Phone or call 1‑800‑668‑6868 to talk to a counsellor.
- Rocket Split Weekend in New England
- Marlies Down Bears in Overtime
- Rockford Splits Weekend With Monsters
- Fuel Outlast Heartlanders in Overtime
- Staal Skate-Off Goal Gives Wild Win in OT
- Sweet Sound of Victory: Mayhem take down Ice Bears in OT
- PHOTOS: Atlanta Gladiators vs. Cincinnati Cyclones – 01/12/22
- PHOTOS: Greenville Swamp Rabbits vs. Atlanta Gladiators – 01/07/22
- Swaney Short-Handed Goal Propels Wild
- Ulett’s OT Game Winner Spoils Iowa Comeback