KNOXVILLE, Tenn – The Quad City Storm blew into Knoxville for a two-game series. Logan Nelson tallied for the Storm at 7:22 in the first period. The Ice Bears could not answer back until 2:19 in the second period when Razmuz Waxin-Engback hit the puck out of the air and past Bailey Brkin. The game remained tied 1-1 until the last six minutes of regulation. After a deflection off the wall, Brady Fleurent found the puck and scored from a sharp angle. Andrew Bellant sealed the game for the Ice Bears by scoring two empty-net goals in the final two minutes.
Check out this gallery from Field Pass Hockey photographer Michael King!
- PHOTOS: Andrew Fielder’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #79: All Together On This (with Jim Sarosy)
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode #33: A Chat With Craig Simchuk
- PHOTOS: Sarah Pietrowski’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part One)
- New faces joining building nucleus for Mayhem
- Newest Bears Getting Acclimated in Washington
- PHOTOS: Michael King’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season
- Chicago’s Coach Sheahan Embracing Expectations With New Role
- NHL Prospect Tournament Day One: ECHL Officiating Roundup
- Signings continue as Bulls roster comes together