KNOXVILLE, Tenn – The Quad City Storm blew into Knoxville for a two-game series. Logan Nelson tallied for the Storm at 7:22 in the first period. The Ice Bears could not answer back until 2:19 in the second period when Razmuz Waxin-Engback hit the puck out of the air and past Bailey Brkin. The game remained tied 1-1 until the last six minutes of regulation. After a deflection off the wall, Brady Fleurent found the puck and scored from a sharp angle. Andrew Bellant sealed the game for the Ice Bears by scoring two empty-net goals in the final two minutes.
Check out this gallery from Field Pass Hockey photographer Michael King!
- Do-Or-Die: Rocket Lift Past Crunch in Game 5
- Phantoms Building Towards Brighter Days
- Growlers Dethrone Royals in Game Seven
- PHOTOS: Newfoundland Growlers vs. Reading Royals – 05/14/2022
- PHOTOS: Bridgeport Islanders vs. Charlotte Checkers – 05/14/2022
- Wolves Beat IceHogs, Complete Series Sweep
- Springfield Outlasts Wilkes-Barre, Moves On
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #71: Looking Towards Game 5 with Jim Sarosy
- Rocket, Crunch Series Still Undecided
- Growlers’ Victory Forces Game Seven