WICHITA, Kan. – Today, The Sin Bin is proud to release the final, most significant piece of our offseason rebranding effort. After great work by our app development team, led by Mike Crook and Matt Thomas, version 2.0 of The Sin Bin App is now available for download in the Google Play and Apple App Stores!
The updated app now features an updated post layout on the main page of the app, putting a greater emphasis on the significant stories across minor league hockey. Also, users will find news about their team and others across minor league hockey, in a league and divisional breakdown. Additional improvements include a one-stop-shop for all podcasts produced under The Sin Bin’s vast platform, as well as an updated layout for player development affiliations in minor league hockey. Finally, fans will still be able to check out the latest hockey auctions, thanks to our partnership with DASH Auction, as well as listen to games across minor league hockey.
But most importantly, when hockey returns, fans across minor league hockey will be able to see the significant moments across minor league hockey, thanks to an enhanced partnership with Sporfie.
“Since the offseason began, our key focus has been upgrading our digital media presence,” said Managing Editor Zach Courter. “The main focal point being better utilization of our mobile app. We are excited to expand our partnership with Sporfie and bring minor league hockey fans game highlights right after they happen and pushed directly to your phone. Digital app content is not just for the big boys anymore, we are upping the game at the minor league hockey level!”
The Sin Bin is the premier source for coverage of the AHL, ECHL, and SPHL. We serve readers across the United States and Canada with team-based reporting, podcasts, and more. You can contact The Sin Bin at [email protected].
- Looking at the Wichita Thunder’s Offseason-to-Date
- Caps Rookie Camp Features New and Familiar Faces
- Oilers Come Out of Offseason Slumber
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Six – It’s Tricky
- Fraternizing With the Enemy: Canadiens Sign Goloubef to PTO
- Storylines to Look Out For at Canucks Training Camp
- New Look Wolves Aim for Central Division Repeat
- Stingrays Building Roster for 2021-22 Season
- Flyers, Rangers Prospects Trade Wins
- The Traverse City Diaries: Day Five – Consistency