MOLINE, Ill. – The Vermillion County Bobcats traveled to the Quad City Saturday night in a thriller of a game.
Vermillion lit the lamp first with a goal by Aaron Ryback in the first period. Five more goals had the game tied 3-3 at the end of regulation, so overtime was needed. The Storm’s Carter Shinkurak scored the game winner in the 4-3 victory. This was his first game back on home ice, after a long stint in the ECHL with the Iowa Heartlanders.
Field Pass Hockey’s Emi Anderson was there for all the action!
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode 34: Joel Silverberg
- Cates Brothers Looking to Take NHL By Storm
- Prospects Shine in Caps Preseason Opener
- PHOTOS: Andrew Fielder’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part Two)
- Syracuse Speaks Podcast Episode #79: All Together On This (with Jim Sarosy)
- Inside The SPHL Podcast Episode #33: A Chat With Craig Simchuk
- PHOTOS: Sarah Pietrowski’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season (Part One)
- New faces joining building nucleus for Mayhem
- Newest Bears Getting Acclimated in Washington
- PHOTOS: Michael King’s Best Photos from the 2021-22 Season